We are seeking a senior UX designer to take over and lead our UX efforts for a portfolio of SaaS products.
As one of the key members of our products team you will have the ability to not only improve and create user experiences, but also influence our products visions and philosophy through your experience and skills.
What you'll do:
- You’ll shape our product designs by working closely with product managers and other executives at the company.
- You’ll help influence feature sets. By knowing the industry and customers you’ll drive features from needs to prototypes.
- You’ll be trusted and held accountable. Not only will you handle end-to-end UX tasks through wireframes and mock-ups but also get to improve how tasks and processes are executed in your team.
- You’ll build teams. We have multiple products that require a productive team of UX UI designers. You’ll be able to shape this team and improve delivery time.
What you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in designing web and mobile apps, preferably analytical and data-heavy SaaS apps.
- Strong UX design, interaction design and visual skills.
- Ability to solve and understand complex problems through simple visual solutions
- Comfort and willingness to work with ambiguous problems
- Team player mindset and ability to get creative to deliver in time
- Experience using Figma.
- Working knowledge of English is required..
Our philosophy is to grow from within and pave the path for those who are willing to go the extra mile to make things work and deliver something meaningful. If you think you fit this role we want to hear from you.